The Director, Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for supporting the CFO to establish financial planning processes, ongoing financial reporting, business modeling as well as leading partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Lead preparation of company monthly financial reporting package for internal management reporting for the senior leadership team and the board, highlighting key business issues, variance vs. budget and prior year, and the trend of major revenue and expense metrics.
- Develop annual budget and quarterly forecast processes for the company. Define timeline, milestones and inter-connections between business teams and key finance teams.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on metrics, strategic initiatives, data analytics and insights.
- Lead 3-year business modeling for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. Supports due diligence for financial transactions.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in finance or accounting or related area. Master of Finance or MBA preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in Finance and related field;
5+ years of experience in Hi-Tech Finance, particularly in SaaS preferred;
- Strong expertise in business and financial modeling in P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow;
- Ability to employ complex analytical tools and statistics to perform analysis and forecasting of financial and other business information;
- Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills with well-developed presentation skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and planning software applications as well as Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience in Financial Planning systems, including web-based or Hyperion Planning.
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start