Dynamic Signal is seeking a Director of Engineering to help take our enterprise SaaS employee engagement platform to the next level. You will be responsible for leading our core engineering teams, and build a world-class engineering culture through effective hiring, mentorship, and development, which attracts and retains engineers with exceptional talent. This is a great opportunity to lead our platform expansions for our next generation of capabilities that will enhance our ability to deliver amazing employee engagement experiences.
- Recruit, mentor, lead, and retain best-in-class engineering talent to establish a high performing engineering organization.
- Lead a 40+ engineering organization to enable rapid software development and deployment that can accelerate, design, build, test, and launch releases with constant updates.
- Successfully execute against product roadmap in partnership with cross-functional teams including: Product, Sales, Marketing, InfoSec, Customer Success, Finance, and Executive Leadership.
- Take a hands-on approach to the entire software development lifecycle and demonstrate ownership and accountability for the team’s delivery.
- Work with 3rd party software vendors to arrive at technical solutions for our platform integrations.
- Proactively identify, drive, and manage engineering initiatives towards achieving our goals.
- Articulate technical direction and driving factors to senior stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the team.
- Make effective decisions within fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of engineering management experience at a Director level, and overall 10+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience leading teams with delivering revenue generating enterprise SaaS apps from ideation to production.
- Have a passion for building cloud-based platforms that support a global enterprise client base.
- Demonstrated experience leading the design, development, delivery and maintenance of large scale and high-performant platforms.
- Clearly communicate software design in conversation, documentation, and presentations to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and SaaS or PaaS products.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing activities with your direct and cross-functional teams.
- Have knowledge of multiple data compliance & security standards (SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, FedRAMP,etc.)
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge and hands-on skills with our core languages and technologies highly desired:
- .NET, C# and associated toolsets / frameworks.
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Rabbit, ELK, Veracode.