The Director of Product Management is a vital member of the Engineering team who owns the product roadmap across all products, while transforming Dynamic Signal’s product management team into a world-class organization who, through superior data analysis, innovation and execution.
Dynamic Signal’s new Director will be a key contributor in the development and growth of Dynamic Signal’s current and future product plan – owning and crafting a superior customer experience. In partnership with leaders across Engineering, Product Design and Product Marketing, the Director of Product Management will identify and develop strategic plans around evolving customer needs and trends, new market opportunities, and will drive product and market strategy as a core cultural value and competency within the company.
- Reporting to the CTO, the Director of Product Management will own the operation of the Product Management team.
- Collaborate across Product Management, Engineering, and Product Design to develop overall product strategy and define the vision, roadmap, and goals for our products.
- Provide fact-based data analysis to ensure that new product offerings meet customer demands; provide superior quality at scale and distinguish Dynamic Signal from existing and future competitive offerings.
- Partner with engineering to establish rapid product development and deployment processes with a small team that can accelerate, build, design, test and launch releases with constant updates.
- Oversee feature prioritization for the development teams and keep programs running on time within an agile development environment.
- Work closely with a cross functional product team to lead the definition and execution of Dynamic Signal’s product strategy from insight to go-to-market execution.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Seasoned Product Director/Manager who has delivered successful SaaS product(s), at scale, while owning vision, strategy, data and execution of that product line.
- 7+ years Product Management with 3+ years delivering SaaS products
- Prior start-up experience or an entrepreneurial mentality validated by success within unstructured environments, a rapid integration mindset, and a clear affinity for the customer.
- An excellent team builder. Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement development processes, resource planning, metrics, and documentation.
- Excellent customer management, project management skills and ability to work across functions to drive business goals.
- Experience working on a small, talented team to execute sharply.
- A strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree from a top university is a plus, but we care more about track record and skill than pedigree.