Director of Product Marketing, Workforce Communication and Employee Advocacy
The Product Marketing Director of Workforce Communication and Employee Advocacy will be based in our San Bruno office and will be responsible for developing and communicating the value of the world’s #1 Employee Communication and Engagement software used by over 30% of the Fortune 1000. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Partner Enablement and customers to develop and evangelize solution positioning, messaging, collateral, sales tools, value drivers, benefits, go-to-market plans, and differentiation. In your role you will develop plans, strategic initiatives, and content to drive business results, with the ultimate goal of greater market acceptance, brand awareness, sales success and leading market share. The successful candidate will be a bright, driven professional with 3-4 years of experience developing impactful and creative marketing materials preferably for Software as a Service (SaaS) or enterprise software.
- Develop messaging and positioning for our Workforce Communication and Employee Advocacy solutions. Create messaging for Communication, Marketing and IT personas
- Function as the recognized company and industry expert for our Workforce Communication and Employee Advocacy solutions
- Develop and deliver marketing tools (e.g., whitepapers, videos, demos, e-books, case studies, website content, workshops, and presentations), sales support, and sales training. This includes copy writing and initial design
- Conduct in depth competitive research and analysis, and deliver well positioned ongoing communication of competitive landscape and win/loss insights to the field
- Use our technology to manage and contribute to our internal employee community and our Elite customer community
- Develop rapport with customers, engaging them and delighting them regularly to create reference relationships and build our Elite Community of communicators, marketers, executives, and HR professionals
- Work collaboratively with marketing, analyst relations, PR, product management, partner enablement, and sales engineering to develop & manage product launches and roll-out activities
- Provide sales training to the company and participate with the sales team in evaluating and responding to customer and market requirements, and communicating positioning and strategy to industry analysts
- Work with Sales Management, Partner Management and General Management teams to ensure Product Marketing materials meet their needs
- Work closely with the Product Management group to help map market requirements to solution capabilities and drive product innovation.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years of marketing/product marketing experience with some in Software as a Service (SaaS) or enterprise software. Experience in developing/managing a customer/employee community, or marketing software for Community Management or Employee Communication / Experience / Engagement / Advocacy / Collaboration is a plus.
- Enjoys fast-paced, growing company environment
- Experience in writing and presenting
- Experience crafting impactful and creative marketing materials
- Ability to translate technical features into business benefits
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups at all organizational levels
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation to large groups. Strong networking and customer facing skills a plus.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
- University degree required, MBA preferred
Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, connecting organizations with their most valued asset –their employees. Hundreds of companies across every business sector, including more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, increase brand equity, reduce risk and grow their businesses using Dynamic Signal to securely deliver personalized, timely information to millions of employees around the world, on the channels and devices they prefer. Founded in 2010, and based in Silicon Valley, Dynamic Signal integrates with existing enterprise systems such as Microsoft’s SharePoint Online and Azure Active Directory, Salesforce, Workday and Oracle HCM. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in every time zone, Dynamic Signal customers can connect, engage and activate everyone in the organization for a dramatic improvement in the employee experience. Learn more at www.dynamicsignal.com.