Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and engaged communities and employee advocates.
Dynamic Signal is looking for a Director of Sales Operations to support our global sales organization. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will be accountable for the overall Productivity and Effectiveness of the Sales Organization. We are looking for someone who has a strong background in process optimization, reporting and analytics.
- Implement key processes to improve and optimize the entire selling process from quote to booking to invoicing.
- Oversee and optimize key processes, analytics and reporting within SFDC and Clari.
- Evaluate and implement pricing, approvals, processes and workflows, as well as CPQ system.
- Guide and direct improvements on SFDC data hygiene.
- Develop, automate and report and analyze key metrics to understand and optimize sales performance and the direction of the Global Sales organization.
- Define, build, and maintain all key sales performance metrics including: deal size, sales cycles, close rates, and other required metrics.
- Define pipeline targets and track progress to goal, identifying areas of strength/weakness and propose solutions to ensure pipeline coverage goals are met.
- Assist all sales strategy and planning efforts with key insights from the Sales and Finance teams, including inputs on topics such as quota allocation & compensation decisions.
- Deliver key insights on pipeline generation, quarterly and annual forecasts, and territory planning topics.
- Lead the annual and quarterly sales planning process for the entire organization (e.g. territory planning, quota assignment, compensation plan design and administration).
- Communicate and align cross-functional teams and providing insights into sales goals.
- Help prepare meeting decks, high-level presentation decks, and other high-value collateral, owning memos, presentations, and emails for internal and external audiences.
- Execute important projects for the sales organization that will help scale and operate more efficiently.
- Ensure alignment across GTM teams and prioritize roadmaps for implementing projects and programs.
- 10+ years of work experience in sales with 3+ years of experience as a Director of Sales Operations, or similar role at a SaaS company.
- Experience leading strategy & direction for a global sales organization, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Proven ability to scale operations through growth periods.
- Experience working with and advising senior and executive level leadership.
- Ability to navigate through, collaborate and communicate complex ideas effectively – verbally, in writing, and presentations.
- Advanced decision-making skills, including ability to be proactive and adapt quickly.
- Strong people and thought leadership; ability to develop, mentor and coach others.
- Ability to thrive in an action-oriented, fast paced, cross regional, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into best-in-class operational processes.