As Professional Services Ops, you will identify opportunities for Services and operations process improvement and facilitate the successful implementation of new programs by ensuring a change-management approach that is fully integrated into program design and decision making.
Reporting to the Vice President of Professional Services, the Director of PS Ops will collaborate closely with Services leadership to identify market and team-specific opportunities to accelerate enterprise service excellence and efficiency across client services, on-boarding, reporting & analytics.
- Institutionalize and continuously evolve the enterprise discipline of Services strategy and operations roadmap
- Forecasting: Learning from key trends and driving forecasting accuracy across critical metrics
- Programmatic Strategy & Optimization – driving performance through a data-driven approach to optimization
- Analytics – providing reporting, insights, visualization, and advanced analytics into key success indicators
- Collaborate with Professional Services Engagement Managers to gather needs, challenges and growth opportunities that would inform the strategy and roadmap.
- Evolve Services metrics tracking, reporting, measurement to provide actionable insight on the services business, people, and process.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product and Customer Success Operations teams to successfully deliver on enterprise solutions for clients.
- Lead development of and launch reports and dashboards for resource planning, business performance assessment and project delivery monitoring.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years of PS Operations management experience, preferably at growth-stage SaaS Enterprise software company
- 7+ years of related work experience in strategic enterprise professional services operations
- Proven experience of rolling out Enterprise Operational Excellence
- Proven experience of collaborating closely with business leaders to understand needs of clients and roll out solutions and processes to increase client satisfaction and success
- Track record of leading, coaching, and developing high performing, distributed Professional and Client Services teams
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company with the chance to grow into your dream role
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Catered lunches 4 days a week, plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Monthly and quarterly company sponsored team outings
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before
- An enthusiastic and diverse team eager to meet you