Solutions Consultants work alongside the sales team to help close deals. This role is a player-coach role and will require a mastered approach to prioritization, as well as strong organizational and time management skills. As a manager on the Solutions Consulting team, you will lead your team to success by supporting, measuring and improving process and skillsets along the way. Thus, you are responsible for your team’s success and growth and the world-class level of support they bring to the sales teams. As an individual contributor, you will account executives and management with a comprehensive approach to consultative selling, technical solution mapping, and client-facing relationship building. You will demonstrate an expert-level understanding of our product, best practices, customers, and industry and you will use this expertise to help potential customers better understand what our platform does, how to use it, and why they should choose us. You will be required to understand customer goals and challenges and establish Dynamic Signal’s product as the leading solution and Dynamic Signal as the best partner.
- Provide leadership, development, and training to the Solutions Consulting team
- Coach Solutions Consultants on presentation, delivery and learned expertise of fielding questions and objections
- Teach strategic approaches to product, industry and/or implementation questions
- Hire and recruit for any open positions
- Support Solutions Consultants in relationship management between Solution Consulting, Sales and Customer Success
- Continuously track metrics and improve efficiency of Solutions Consulting team
Solutions Consultants Responsibilities:
- Join sales conversations with prospective clients to: Consult on best practices, lead strategic implementation sessions, share existing client examples and storytelling, answer high-level technical questions, and show deep dive demo of our product or showcasing of specific features
- Work with Sales to collect, record, and transfer strategic discovery information
- Develop and deliver high stakes sales presentations, proof-of-concepts, and product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences, which include marketing professionals and engineers, C-suite and day-to-day administrators
- Build custom branded demo instances of the Dynamic Signal platform and train prospective clients on how to use the tool
- Support Sales team by authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Work closely with other Solutions Consultants to create standardized processes and best practices
- Help build and maintain our repository of sales team resources
Help transition new customers from the Sales process to the Customer Success team
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise software, digital media/social media, performance marketing, account management, customer success, or strategic/solutions consulting and have an undergraduate degree in a quantitative, technical, or marketing field.
- Leadership experience or strong leadership skills.
- Great team player with strong collaboration skills, willing to support your team and other team members wherever needed.
- Problem-solver able to effectively use lessons learned, iterate and improve. You like to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions and plan for the future.
- You have a distinct passion for technology and understand the marketing and communications technology landscape
- You understand the general mindset of a marketer and the value of technology for marketing and communications
- You have the ability to tell a story which offers a solution to a problem – written, visually, and verbally
- You like being a client-facing expert
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Proficient command of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company with the chance to grow into your dream role
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Catered lunches 4 days a week, plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Monthly and quarterly company sponsored team outings
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before
- An enthusiastic and diverse team eager to meet you