Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
The Employee Experience, Diversity & Inclusion Manager is a vital member of the Human Resources team who, in partnership with the Chief People Officer, drives the diversity, equity, and inclusion strategic plan, acts as the company’s cultural ambassador, internally and externally, to include development of employee engagement initiatives.
The Employee Experience, D&I Manager reinforces Dynamic Signal’s mission, purpose, and values through ongoing talent acquisition, talent engagement, and talent branding initiatives creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged culture where people feel valued and empowered to be their best.
- Partner with HR Leadership team to lead the development and implementation of proactive diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives to recruit and retain a diverse workforce and cultivate a culture of inclusion in support of Dynamic Signal’s strategic plan.
- Serve as the company’s diversity subject matter expert advocate and expert and network with key external business groups to build industry, customer, and partner relationships.
- Implement goals related to diversity and inclusion priorities through data, analysis, the latest trends, and pragmatic recommendations and provide quarterly board level materials to report on findings and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Create internal diversity related communications and company-wide announcements and manage the company-wide all hands to include content and facilitation.
- Consult on all communication on our website, social media pages, job descriptions and internal documents to ensure we use non-discriminatory language.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the Employee Resource Groups with the goal of creating a more inclusive culture for all employees to thrive and grow.
- Provide input into our recruiting and learning & development strategy to achieve a more diverse and inclusive workforce, leading outreach efforts to organizations who we may partner with for recruitment or learning & development opportunities.
- Ensure ongoing communications with our employees so they are informed about our objectives, programs and efforts with a clear understanding of how to be involved and the company resources available to them.
- Partner with key team members to manage the Mentorship and Access Program (MAP) to foster employee growth and development.
- Build and deliver compelling, thought provoking, and fun social and work events to amplify our employer brand and positively engage employees.
- In partnership with Marketing/PR, define and develop Internal Employee Branding that excites our people and keeps them connected to the company, mission, and brand.
- Oversee facilities/administrative teams in support of a cohesive, branded employee experience.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, HR or a Business or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in areas of diversity management, change management, employee communications and/or organizational development. 2 years of relevant experience implementing new initiatives, D&I projects or programs a plus.
- High emotional intelligence and unquestionable integrity
- Flexibility and the ability to adjust to a constantly changing work environment is necessary.
- Confident, engaging and resilient, comfortable having difficult and courageous conversations.
- Ability to handle complex issues with discretion and handle sensitive information.
- Collaborative and team oriented though able to work independently. Takes initiative and moves projects forward to completion.
- Creative and strategic thinker who is proficient in problem solving; possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills, analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of effective practices for diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
- A people-person mindset, with a natural knack for building relationships and rapport at all levels of an organization and knowing their audience.
- Knowledgeable of legislation, laws, culture and talent trends that may impact or regulate diversity, equity and inclusion-related practices.
- Previous international exposure/assignment with ability to work across various cultures a plus.
- Experience and effectiveness working with senior leaders and associates that are located remotely.