Dynamic Signal is seeking a bright and ambitious Marketing Manager generalist to help create and execute marketing programs to drive brand awareness, generate pipeline and build a community of communicators within our EMEA target accounts.
Dynamic Signal is the Employee Communication and Engagement platform used by the world’s leading companies to connect, engage, and activate their employees. We help companies communicate with their employees wherever they are, on the device they prefer, with information intended just for them. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, Dynamic Signal is a fast-growing company with offices in 5 locations around the world.
As an EMEA Marketing Manager, you will own EMEA marketing budget and be responsible for creating and managing the EMEA marketing plan – including integrated campaigns, events, customer testimonials etc. You will work closely with the SDR, Sales, and Customer Success team to identify opportunities to drive brand awareness and build EMEA pipeline and support sales in driving opportunities to close. In addition to planning and executing marketing campaigns, you will also be responsible for identifying content gaps within the EMEA market and working closely with the content marketing team to help produce EMEA specific collateral.
The ideal candidate is resourceful and not afraid to roll up their sleeves. You are excited by the challenge of developing creative campaigns and events to help break through the noise and educate top prospects on the benefits of a connected and activated workforce. You are a self-starter, who is hungry to make an impact. This opportunity is open to someone who is excited by being in front of customers and not afraid to walk into a pitch meeting to add value/insights.
This role will be located in the London, UK office and report to the Sr. Manager, Account Based Marketing, located in the California office. He/she will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and customer success.
- Building and executing the EMEA Marketing plan to create integrated campaigns that educate the market and align with Dynamic Signal’s value, propositions, messaging and goals
- Managing all aspects of owned and sponsored events to drive demand generation, deepen existing customer relationships, and increase brand awareness
- Working closely with the Sales Development and Sales teams to identify opportunities for targeted multi-channel (ad, email, direct mail, social media) campaigns to help drive pipeline and increase sales velocity
- Identifying content gaps needed collaborating with the content team to help produce EMEA specific collateral
- Build strong customer relationships to increase customer advocacy and create a library of customer stories and case studies (including speaking/media opportunities, referrals, testimonials, webinars, references, etc.)
- Become an expert with the Dynamic Signal platform. Be able to share best practices with prospects/customers and utilize the platform to help support your marketing campaigns and grow brand awareness within the EMEA market
- Owning your metrics to track, analyze and improve ROI to influence future marketing spend and programs
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with different marketing channel tactics including direct mail, email, digital, advertising, Sales Development orchestration
- A bias toward execution with a demonstrated ability to liaise between different groups of people: sales, SDR, customer success, customers, marketing
- A flair for the creative with experience creating messaging that breaks through the noise
- Basic familiarity with marketing technologies that you’ll use to execute campaigns (Proficiency in Marketo/SalesForcea plus)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Should be adept at working across teams, departments and time zones
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience at working at a start up a plus
- Highly organized, self-directed and excited about creating new innovative marketing campaigns
- Owning the entire marketing plan for EMEA
- Working closely with some of the largest companies in EMEA
- A diverse team eager to meet you
- Excellent compensation package
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.
- Regular team events
- A new MacBook Pro when you start