Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organizations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented Engagement / Project Managers to manage and oversee enterprise level software implementations deployed within the context of larger technical solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Lead the implementation of the Dynamic Signal Solution ensuring it provides value for money to customers. In-depth knowledge and experience implementing Enterprise software applications such as ERP or CRM is essential. You take pride in your communications domain expertise and have a passion for leading and delivering technical solutions to your clients. Your implementation team may consist of pre-sales consultants, business and technical consultants and or developers.
- Clearly scope, plan and manage deployments streamlining strong account management, client service and/or management consulting experience. Experience with integrations would be useful but not essential.
- Manage project margins, ensuring profitability.
- Understand the business domain, identify up-sell opportunities and engage the appropriate parties to win business.
- Manage a number of engagements concurrently. Your love for multi-tasking will prove useful as you will be responsible for managing and leading the implementations for one or more projects at a time.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including C-level executives. You should be confident and comfortable with engagement at this level.
- Present technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics.
- Drive adoption through innovation. You will have an eye on adoption within our customer base and be focused on increasing adoption to achieve full coverage across the business. Your thought leadership in this space is greatly anticipated.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in a technical field (alternatively, one with a significant problem-solving and/or practical focus)
- 8+ years experience in the IT industry delivering digital solutions
- 5+ years experience in leadership/project management
- Proven people management and leadership abilities
- Proven experience delivering software implementations and understanding the solutions from a technical perspective
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.