Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
Dynamic Signal is transforming the way large enterprises across the globe communicate with their employees. With 30% of the Fortune 500 using Dynamic Signal today, our Enterprise Sales team understands how to help large organizations solve their complex employee communication challenges. We are looking for a proven solution seller that understands how to run a complex, high-value sales cycle!
- Become an expert in the Dynamic Signal platform and services offering.
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to VP and C-Level within Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Act as a leader in our team selling environment. Enterprise Sales is a team sport and each team needs a leader!
- Drive complex transactions involving multiple executive-level budget holders and decision-makers to closure.
- Diligent prospecting. You will work with your SDR to develop a territory plan that ensures everyone in your region knows your name and how you can help them.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity, and ability to accurately forecast.
- 7-10 years selling SaaS products to large enterprises.
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining/exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations to executive-level audiences.
- Experience in navigating and managing the technical and legal phase of each sales cycle and the political nuances of large organizations.
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment in pursuit of high-value transactions.
- Adhering to a measured sales process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring enterprise-level customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Positive and energetic attitude with a willingness to perform and get things done.