We’re thrilled to announce our new name Firstup!
Firstup is fundamentally changing how organizations communicate and is the backbone of the entire Digital Employee Experience. From the front line to the C-suite, we help deliver targeted information at the right time, in the right place, and in the right language. We are unifying the digital workplace and giving workers personalized access to all the systems, resources, and applications they need to do their jobs.
Joining Firstup means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world
Every Employee is an Owner with responsibility and credit forcour progress
Leadership is in our build and we see change as a catalyst for improvement
We win as a team, committed to help our coworkers and customers thrive
We’re looking for Enterprise Account Managers – working with Fortune 500 organizations globally, to accelerate their own digital transformation. You will serve as the primary owner of a set book of existing customers, working closely with them to ensure they achieve their goals, build relationships with executives, and drive customer retention and expansion from implementation through renewal.
This high-impact role combines equal parts sales, relationship management and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a proven record managing relationships at scale while driving renewals and expansions in a Saas technology company.
- Effectively renew, upsell and cross-sell an assigned book of business of existing customers
- Learn your book of business inside and out to effectively position Firstup’s value proposition, always linking it back to key business outcomes for the customer
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior executives at the Director, SVP, and VP levels at our partners
- Develop new and creative ways to engage senior executives throughout the customer lifecycle and demonstrate Firstup’s value
- Partner closely with our Customer Experience Team to ensure customers adopt and are successful with the Firstup platform
- Lead and present value-driven Executive Business Reviews
- Enlist and inspire customers to participate in Firstup events and ultimately be an advocate for Firstup
- Becoming a Firstup expert, learning the ins and outs the Digital Employee Experience
- At least 3+ years of sales experience in Enterprise SaaS sales or Account Management
- Experience preparing renewal proposals, forecasting, and account planning
- A strong history of quota attainment and excellent performance on a high-performing team
- Experience with an evangelical sale, selling software to executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Experience managing customer relationships alongside a Customer Success team
- Experience using usage, data and results to demonstrate value and justify expansion
- An impeccable communicator with polished and professional sales presentation skills
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment like Firstup
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to take the time to reset and re-energize – even a Fruity Drink Stipend to encourage you to take take off
- Healthcare: medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Happy Hours (often virtual) Annual Sales Kickoff and other team building events
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, inspiring people who are committed to making a difference
- .And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.