Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
Part of the Sales Team, our Enterprise Account Manager will own a book of business by mapping our customer needs to Dynamic Signal’s solution and driving increased value to our customers. Additionally, they must be trusted advisors to our customers and ensure high renewal and execute on up-sell opportunities.
- Create new and close on upsell opportunities with our fortune 500 accounts.
- Set and manage goals of the Dynamic Signal solution for our existing customers.
- Analyze and optimize product performance to meet customer objectives and drive its value.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Forecast key account metrics.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to drive account to implementation and contract renewals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (e.g. product enhancements, marketing needs).
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical field (or one with a significant problem-solving or practical focus).
- 7+ years of experience, with a background in enterprise SaaS, selling into Fortune 500 accounts.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Proven ability to be an expert (or on track of being one) in a field; demonstrated strong analytic ability required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Limited travel to client locations within the US
- If you can prove that this is you, we would love to hear from you!