Are you a detail-oriented event marketer looking to apply your skills at a fast-growing tech company? We are looking for a bright and organized Field Marketing Associate to join our high-achieving team at Dynamic Signal.
Dynamic Signal is the Employee Communication and Engagement platform, trusted by world-class companies around the globe to align their organizations and increase productivity by delivering timely, relevant information to millions of employees around the world so they can do their jobs better.
As a Field Marketing Associate, you will help create brand experiences for customers, prospects, and partners. You will not only drive engagement and brand awareness, but also have a real influence on deal pipeline and revenue.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Event and Field Marketing and work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and customer success.
If you’re thoughtful, mission-driven, and looking for your next big adventure, please get in touch with us.
- Manage and execute calendar of sponsored events to drive demand generation, deepen existing customer relationships, and increase brand awareness
- Identify conferences and live-event opportunities that align with our go-to-market strategy
- Support day-to-day event management and coordination efforts with internal stakeholders
- Build processes that support the Sales Development team in pre- and post-event outreach
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to drive new business and maximize prospect opportunities
- Upload event leads and track/report on lead progression
- Track, analyze, and report on business outcomes from events
Key Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of marketing, event, or project management experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude when it comes to problem solving
- Creative and always thinking of interesting ways to get people engaged
- Strong project management skills
- Team player who will help others, even if it’s not in the job description
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel up to 25% and able to lift and carry forty pounds
- Salesforce and marketing automation experience a plus
- B.A. or B.S. in business, communication, or marketing preferred
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage
- Fun environment with quarterly marketing team events and monthly company events
- Start-up experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start
- $100 covered monthly mobile phone bill