Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organizations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for someone to lead our professional services team in Belfast to ensure successful and effective deployments across our customer base.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Grow and lead the European Professional Services team to ensure the effective and successful delivery of the Dynamic Signal solution to our fortune 500 customer base. This is a great opportunity to build a team from scratch and the ability to identify and recruit a team that gel and deliver well together is a must. A solid understanding of technology and the application of IT to meet business objectives will help you with this.
- Define the goals and vision for the team and support them to achieve it. Empowering and motivating is key to this.
- Performance management with emphasis on helping people to develop their career and reach their potential. You will monitor team performance against operational performance indicators providing the appropriate level of support to achieve these.
- Understand the pipeline of work and appropriately capacity plan and schedule the work to meet customer demand.
- Oversee the deployment projects, supporting and guiding the team as required.
- Ensure a standardized and effective approach to delivery across the team, liaising with your counterpart in the US to ensure consistency.
- Develop good customer relationships and manage customer escalations, navigating to a successful outcome and happy customer while still keeping Dynamic Signals commercial interests at heart. The strong ability to make reasoned decisions under pressure while understanding the bigger picture is essential.
- Take responsibility for contract and commercial terms on projects and oversee the delivery across European projects ensuring successful delivery, happy customers, project profitability and high utilization across the team.
- Budget management across the team
- Be a thought leader with regards to how we deliver, arriving at quick and easy deployments and successful adoptions and true value for money for customers.
- Define and implement internal process for the most effective and successful deployments ensuring high customer satisfaction and clear engagement with other internal departments.
- Build relationships with and liaise with the other areas of the business such as engineering to be the voice of the customer.
- Promote a flexible, open and honest culture that is focused on driving success for the customer.
- Work with our customer base to identify and secure significant follow on business.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in a technical field (alternatively, one with a significant problem-solving and/or practical focus)
- 10+ years experience in the IT industry delivering digital solutions
- 8+ years experience in leadership/project management
- Proven people management and leadership abilities. The ability to set high level vision and lead and empower a team to achieve it is imperative.
- Excellent understanding of a software product business including SaaS
- Proven experience supporting the customer journey from the pre-sales stage through to successful go live and handover to Support.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.