Dynamic Signal is a fast-growing SaaS company with a great set of customers including many fortune 500 companies. Our software helps power communications and in some cases, is the only way for companies to get in touch with employees at scale. This makes product support essential to our success and our customers’ success.
We are looking for a Head of Support to help us reengineer and grow our support team. You are someone who spots problems before they lead to system failures. Your proactive mindset helps companies avoid breaks, but when things do break, you can lead the team to positive outcomes.
- Assist in the long-term strategy that streamlines customer success and creates consistency across regions and business lines
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in case tracking systems.
- Build, track, and manage SLA and C-Sat goals.
- Seek opportunities to develop diagnostic matrix and processes to enhance company’s ability to optimize support outcomes
- Partner across teams to enact strong, repeatable processes, provide responsive, rigorous engagement, and deliver transparent high-quality communication to customers.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for customer experience and support.
- At least two years of experience managing SaaS Support team.
- Ability to understand complex systems and mitigate risk.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally.
- Past experience working in SaaS startup environment preferred.
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time