Dynamic Signal is now Firstup! We are in the process of building our new Firstup Careers page which is coming soon. In the meantime please see job description below:
Dynamic Signal is looking for an IT Helpdesk Administrator in our Belfast office. The candidate would be experienced in supporting end users, both local and remote, with various software and hardware makes. These include heterogeneous operating systems, hardware, software and other IT devices. In addition, the candidate would be implementing best-practices in security and compliance.
- Respond and resolve hardware/software issues for local and remote end users;
- Provision and manage user licenses and accounts;
- Provision, manage, monitor, and secure hardware/software utilizing best-practices;
- Document IT assets, inventory, procedures and policies;
- Occasional off-hour remote support.
- Handle facilities tasks assigned by VP of Tech Ops.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Technical hands-on experience with modern versions of mobile/desktop/server operating systems;
- Technical hands-on performing on-site diagnostic and resolution of hardware problems from various vendors;
- Experience with anti-virus and other security applications;
- Experience with cloud-based software (Office 365, DropBox, Slack, etc);
- Experience with ticketing, monitoring, and wiki applications;
- Technical knowledge of networking/VoIP;
- Knowledge in security best practices and compliance;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies required for the task/project;
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, access tight areas that require crouching and/or crawling, and have dexterity to operate IT equipment, parts and tools;
- One year of related experience or relevant certifications in-lieu of experience.