Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for providing a broad range of administrative support to the Human Resources department. Rapidly learn and develop the foundations for a career in HR while at the same time developing other highly important skills such as program and project management. The HR Coordinator requires a high level of organization and attention to detail, problem-solving, maintaining confidentiality, and the ability to execute on human resource processes.
- Administer key HR processes such as on-boarding, off-boarding, employee changes, benefits, payroll, and reporting.
- Perform HRIS/benefit/payroll entry, reconciliation, and audits.
- Manage day-to-day benefits administration, including new hire enrollments and first point of contact for questions, and assist with the annual open enrollment process.
- Create, maintain, and audit employee files, including employee status changes, new hire, and separation paperwork, benefits, and payroll, ensuring adherence to company policies and document retention guidelines.
- Maintain HRIS and support production and maintenance of reports, including organizational charts, employee headcount, stock option grants, and other reports as needed.
- Respond to employee and manager inquiries regarding benefits, policies, employee data, and HR systems, escalating as appropriate.
- Manage employee recognition programs such as company-wide quarterly awards and anniversary celebrations
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day activities of the global mobility programs and partner with third-party immigration attorneys
- Assist with annual open enrollment and 401k audit
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required in support of the HR Team
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to have and facilitate productive conversations especially when participants may not like the outcome
- Strong written communication skills, including the ability to think strategically and creatively to generate and document strategies to improve company performance in relevant areas
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of previous administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledge in ADP Workforce Now is a bonus.
- Outstanding client service skills, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and has an ability to prioritize, anticipate needs, and adapt to changes in focus.
- Dependable and consistently working in the office to provide the necessary level of support to the HR team, employees, and management.
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company with the chance to grow into your dream role
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before
- An enthusiastic and diverse team eager to meet you