At Dynamic Signal, we’ve always been committed to helping organizations succeed through better employee communication and engagement. But as our own workforce expands, we need to grow the team that crafts and supports our global employee communication efforts – someone who can tell compelling stories, connect executives to our people, and explain complex issues in simple ways.
During this 16-week, part-time (20 hour) returnship, and as our Internal Communication Coordinator, you’ll discover the power of a robust employee communication and engagement platform and manage the internal and external content that flows through it each day. You’ll be a ringmaster of sorts, keeping a lot of important information and digital plates spinning every day.
You’ll ensure the right internal messages make their way into the right hands (and on the mobile or desktop devices of our employees’ choosing since that’s the way we roll). You’ll oversee what’s known as “content management,” but we know as the regular sharing of leadership messages, product updates, videos that highlight our awesome colleagues, and ideas from the sharp and savvy minds of our workforce.
You’ll impact the collective voice of the Dynamic Signal team on external social channels by curating meaningful content we can all learn from and share, working to keep our online reputation and expertise as strong as it is today.
The best part – you’ll be doing it all in real time and with technology second to none. Analytics, reporting tools and a supportive leadership team (including the Senior Director, Communication Expert you’ll be reporting to) will help you zoom in on what’s working and what’s not.
You may re-enter the workforce with limited knowledge of this emerging business enterprise technology, but you’ll walk away from your returnship with marketable skills and communication experience of great interest and value to leading organizations.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk. Our continued ability to connect, engage and activate employees and organizations all around the world needs you!
The ideal Internal Communication Coordinator for this returnship possesses the following characteristics and attributes:
- Strategic application of creative thinking and sound judgment.
- Proven track record of leadership, collaboration and ability to help lead a company-wide project.
- Ease in working with all levels of leadership and types of job roles.
- Consistent ability to deliver high quality, creative, integrated content and compelling videos and stories.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, visual and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up culture.
The ideal Internal Communication Coordinator for this returnship will possess the following work experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of five years’ work experience and two year career break for caregiving.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Experience in writing, social media, mobile communication, digital communication, interviewing, storytelling.
- Project management skills that include planning, organizing, engaging appropriate resources, and adjusting as necessary to ensure success.
- Analytical skills to track, measure and report relevant metrics.
- Microsoft Office.
- Video editing.