Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and engaged communities and employee advocates.
Reporting to the VP of Engineering Operations, you will be managing a global IT team and responsible for Dynamic Signal’s core IT systems and infrastructure. You will oversee day-to-day IT support for our employees located in our San Bruno, Chicago, Belfast offices, as well as remote employees. Additionally, you will oversee various software and hardware makes within our company. These include heterogeneous operating systems, hardware, software and other IT devices. In addition, you will be a key driver to our information security needs and will work collaboratively cross-functionally to implement best practices to ensure our security posture.
- Lead, plan, and direct daily activities of the IT team to ensure all IT systems and services are operational for our global workforce.
- You’ll be managing a team of IT Administrators base in our Belfast and US offices and provide them with mentoring and professional career development.
- Perform MacOS Administration and Support, MacOS Hardening, MacOS Upgrades, and Jamf Administration.
- Active Directory & MDM Administration.
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Make recommendations on global policies as relating to IT services and operations, business systems and related processes and procedures.
- Own key mission critical IT processes (new hires on-boarding/off-boarding, incident, asset management, patch management, etc.).
- Partner and coordinate resources and timetables with user departments, Site Ops, Enterprise Systems and Business Application groups.
- Assist and ensure compliance for SOC2, HiTrust, PCI, SOX, MARS-E, etc.
- Bridge US and international functions to drive for standardization, compliance and scalability.
- Recommend IT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Provide production monitoring and support for the Dynamic Signal production platform.
- Maintain platform servers with updates, configurations, and installs.
- Travel to datacenters for new hardware installation or existing hardware replacement/RMA.
- Assist in staging to pre-deploy environment for QA testing.
- Provide IT support of global offices with hardware, software, and users
- Provide facilities support as needed including server room setup in our n.ew offices.
- Set quarterly goals, and manage expenses according to the budget.
- While not essential there is also an opportunity to get involved in production operations utilizing technologies such as Linux, nginx, firewall, switches, routers and containers.
- Minimum of 8+ years of related IT industry experience, with a minimum of 2+ years of experience managing IT teams.
- 5+ years’ experience managing MacOS computers in an enterprise environment using Jamf.
- 5+ years’ experience provisioning, operating, monitoring and maintaining systems’ hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- BS degree in Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Windows server Administration and engineering experience in an enterprise IT environment, having performed operational and break/fix activity along with engineering and design.
- Solid understanding of SOC2, PCI, SOX, MARS-E, HIPAA.
- High-level of integrity along with the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality with ability to operate under a global mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to rapidly changing priorities in order to address/resolve the most critical/sensitive issues on a timely basis.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, which will allow ready establishment of credibility and acceptance by management peers and employees.
- Take part in 24×7 on-call rotation.