The Partnerships team at Dynamic Signal connects both marketing and sales and is a critical driver of growth at one of Silicon Valley’s 100 fastest growing SaaS companies. As a member of the team, you’ll be surrounded by a powerhouse of talent that is interested in investing in you and helping you grow your skillset and career path from Day One. Our senior, experienced partnerships team repeatedly continues to be one of the top drivers of new revenue and has been recognized as one of the best in our industry by many of the most well-regarded marketing communications agencies and tech companies.
Your job is to engage with potential agency partners and explore the challenges of communicating across today’s cluttered communications landscape for their clients. We provide a modern platform that many of the world’s largest companies are using to communicate with their employees. Sharing what we do through thoughtful, personalized outreach has proven to be one of the most effective approaches. The goal of your work will be to build early stage relationships with agency leaders and senior executives that ultimately result in both new business and expansion within our current customer base which include dozens of companies in the Fortune 500.
This is not your typical partnerships team. We are interested in people who want to cultivate ironclad relationships, develop personally and professionally and embody a culture of ambition, relentlessness, innovation, and collaboration. If this is you, we’d love to welcome you to a team that is invested in doing the best work of their careers.
What You’ll Do in This Role:
- Generate quality meetings with senior leaders (VPs/SVPs/EVPs and C-suite executives) across the world’s top marketing communication and HR/talent agencies
- Strategically work on growing existing agency relationships with the head of agency partnerships, using a strategic, account-based approach
- Deliver compelling value to agency prospects and become a trusted advisor on company communications using The Challenger Sale methodology
- Implement a multi-channel prospecting approach across phone, email, video, social and direct mail
- Prospect into the most powerful agency leaders in the world and be compensated accordingly
- Attend meetings, handle scheduling, logistics
- Maintain a pulse on current agency news, comings/goings
- Research and compile target list of agency contacts
- Write, edit and proofread materials including agency pitch emails, pitch video scripts
- Develop a strong level of understanding of each agency’s businesses, solutions/products they provide, markets, personnel, outside influencers, etc.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of tools that can be used to build relationships
A Successful Person in This Role:
- Meets or exceeds established and agreed-upon individual and team goals
- Communicates articulately by speaking like a peer to VPs+ and CXOs at the world’s leading marketing communications agencies and Fortune 500 companies and understands organizational business drivers, challenges and pain points
- Approaches every day with relentlessness and can view challenges as accelerated learning opportunities for personal and professional development; have a strong work ethic and a dedication to consistently providing high quality work
- Growth oriented, ambitious and eager to achieve excellence and mastery of the role
- Coachable and eager to receive and implement feedback
- Confident, able to differentiate yourself and build meaningful business relationships with Dynamic Signal’s agency partners, customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Committed to building the foundation of a successful career
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office, have excellent organization skills, and the ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
We’re looking for candidates that have worked a few years in enterprise software, digital media/social media, performance marketing, account management, customer success, or strategic/solutions consulting technical.
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Previous and relevant experience with agency sales/business development, enterprise software, digital media/social media, performance marketing, account management, customer success, or strategic/solutions consulting
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and written and oral communications skills
- Self-driven work ethic and the ability to work independently, provide quality work while adapting to new conditions, deadlines and assignments
- Familiarity with marketing communications agencies and their environment a plus
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun monthly events
- Educational classes
- Monthly book stipend for continued learning
- Many opportunities to attend industry trade shows and events
- MacBook Pro when you start