The Department (Department Description):
Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a global team, we are organized into self-sufficient agile feature teams to allow maximum autonomy and speed. We build in a modern, evolving stack (C#, .Net Core, React, PostgreSQL), leveraging new technologies as needed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
We are looking for a lead engineer with aspirations to be an Architect to help drive our technical direction, take on technical challenges and design life changing features while innovating with our rapidly growing engineering team.
Role and Level:
As a lead developer you will help design innovative, performant and scalable solutions and help to develop our talented team with the support from an architect. We are growing quickly and need maintainable and scalable technologies to power our website and applications.
- Become an expert in our system identifying and implementing improvements and efficiencies along the way.
- Be A Technology Leader. Your technology experience will guide your co-workers towards strong and high-quality designs. Your experience with a wide range of technologies will help as you evaluate strategies, approaches and methods of building software. Ability to clearly articulate technical concepts and designs is a must. Your innovation will help keep us at the forefront of technology.
- Design core features within our product and work closely as part of a development team to implement awesome solutions.
- Work in TDD environment where quality is a must
- Make mature, bold decisions to move our systems forward
- Know when to involve an architect
- Take ownership for a specific product areas/features, tailoring unique solutions to problems that come with a rapidly expanding list of high-profile customers. Your experience of software design, estimation, continuous integration, continuous delivery and non-functionals will ensure a great product! You understand automated testing frameworks and put emphasis on its importance.
- Apply industry standards and innovative workings on how we deliver software
- Support, challenge and drive the teams towards excellence
- Strong development background and experience in feature design
- Experienced in Java or C# and scripting languages.
- You love clean code and robust design
- Focus on consistency, quality, efficiency and best practices
- Experience developing and delivering scalable, customer-facing software solutions
- You have a passion for mentoring and coaching engineers
- Innovator with good ideas, strong problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have excellent communication skills and great ability to build effective working relationships
Let’s do this
We are building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at DynamicSignal (DySi). It is a heck of a lot of fun, and we’d love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.