Dynamic Signal is seeking a talented Lead QA Automation Engineer to lead the test process which drives the high-quality software of our unrivaled Employee Communication and Engagement Platform. You will lead by setting an example and by engaging a team of professionals to achieve goals in validating Dynamic Signal’s software products through exploratory, automated, and white-box testing. This position requires a dynamic individual with proven leadership and strong technical skills, who is a clear communicator and a team player.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Analyze requirements, review technical design, and build and maintain test automation frameworks for UI, API, and mobile functional automation.
- Research, identify, and implement newer test automation technologies.
- Participate in design reviews and product improvement activities.
- Create an inspiring team environment and set clear team goals.
- Document and train team members on best practices, tools, and coding standards.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members.
- Communicate working progress effectively and objectively.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 5+ years overall QA experience.
- 2+ years management/lead experience.
- Experience with SaaS applications, web service APIs, and mobile applications is a must.
- A clear understanding of QA processes and methodology.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment.