We are looking for an exceptional Manager of IT and Infrastructure Team in San Bruno, CA. In this role, you will be responsible to evaluate and deploy tools and processes to operate enterprise-wide IT and Infrastructure. This includes automating and standardizing existing processes as well as assisting SOC2 compliance efforts while owning the infrastructure architecture throughout global locations.
- Design, deploy and maintain IT infrastructure across global locations.
- Prioritize and manage quarterly goals and projects.
- Technical lead and mentor for the IT Team.
- Manage spending across all tools, licenses to support company’s scaling up.
- Hands-on management skills on MacOS, Windows servers, AD, and other enterprise-wide tools.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of enterprise-level infrastructure design and deployment.
- 4+ years of system programming and automation scripting.
- 3+ years of managing IT/Infrastructure team.
- Problem-solver able to effectively use lessons learned, iterate and improve. You like to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions and plan for the future.
- In-depth knowledge of Python or PowerShell scripting required.
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start