Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Network Engineer. In this role, you will be primarily responsible to support and to evaluate and deploy tools and processes to operate enterprise-wide IT and Infrastructure. This includes establishing the highest security posture, as well as assisting SOC2 compliance efforts while owning the infrastructure architecture throughout global locations.
- Architect, deploy and manage (monitoring/alerting) enterprise-wide global network infrastructure connecting data centers, public clouds, office networks utilizing IPSEC tunnels and BGP.
- Administration of Palo Alto Networks firewalls to ensure information security, administering IPS/IDS.
- Building out of network infrastructure in corporate offices with MDFs/IDFs and APs.
- Managing enterprise’s IP space using IPAM.
- Managing enterprise’s network topology in a visual format.
- Hands-on troubleshooting skills utilizing various network inspection and monitoring tools on various platforms.
- Hands-on designing and management of network infrastructure.
- Hands-on programming using CLI and scripting to automate processes.
- On-call rotations supporting 24×7 production ops.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of enterprise-level infrastructure design and deployment.
- 3+ years of device configuration management and automation scripting.
- Problem-solver able to effectively use lessons learned, iterate and improve. You like to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions and plan for the future.
- In-depth knowledge of Python or equivalent scripting required.
- Linux and Windows system administration skills are a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Dynamic Signal (DySi) purpose is to create a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best.
Everything we do at DySi is based around our five core values; Integrity, Equality, Ownership, Mindfulness, and Excellence. They shape the way we approach our work, our colleagues, our customers, our vendors, our partners, and our industry peers.
We are an inclusive company and equality is one of our core values. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, including those with criminal records.
Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with DySi, this depends entirely on the nature of the offences, and requirements of the position.
To access our Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy please send an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Each applicant offered a position within DySi must complete a basic background check. This background check may vary depending on locations. For Northern Ireland job roles, successful applicants will be asked to complete and Access NI basic check, for jobs roles in England successful applicants will be asked to complete and complete a DBS check.
To access our Handling, Use, Storages, Retention, And Disposal (Access NI) Policy please send an email to; email@example.com