The Sales Development team at Dynamic Signal is an integral part of the growth, culture, and impact of effective employee communication and engagement. Dynamic Signal’s purpose is to create a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. We honor equality as a core value, and we are committed to diversity, inclusion, and equity in all areas of our business and celebrate the unique perspectives and backgrounds that make us stronger.
As a member of the team, you’ll be surrounded by a powerhouse of talent that is interested in cultivating inclusion and belonging while investing in you and your growth. A Sales Development Representative connects both marketing and sales — and is a critical driver of business growth. Our elite sales development team continues to be recognized as one of the tops in the industry.
Your job is to engage with potential prospects and talk through the challenges of communicating across the workplace. We provide a modern platform that many of the world’s largest companies are using to communicate with their employees. The goal of your work is to build early-stage relationships with executives that ultimately turn into both new business and expansion within the current customer base which includes hundreds of enterprise and commercial clients.
This is not your typical sales development team. Dynamic Signal provides access to professional development, business leaders, and mentorship for opportunities to ensure equity and clear pathways to success. We are interested in people who want to cultivate impactful relationships, develop personally and professionally — and embody a strong, diverse, and inclusive culture where people feel valued and team members grow in skills, responsibilities, and roles. If this is you, we’d love to welcome you to a team that is invested in doing the best work of their careers.
Location: Chicago, IL
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Generate quality meetings with Directors, VPs, and C-suite executives in Fortune 1000 companies
- Strategically work on growing existing customers with both your account executive and marketing, using a strategic, account-based approach
- Deliver compelling value to prospects and become a trusted advisor on company communications
- Implement a multi-channel prospecting approach across phone, email, video, social and direct mail
- Prospect into the most influential corporate leaders in the world and be compensated accordingly
- Connect, engage, and build relationships with executives internally and throughout every industry
- Meets or exceeds Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual goals
- Approaches every day looking for learning opportunities for personal and professional development
- Collaborative with the team to share successes and ask for feedback so that everyone grows together
- Committed to building the foundation of a successful career