Dynamic Signal is looking for a Product Designer to join the Product team. You must have a keen sense of product, an eye for detail, and a passion for designing simple and elegant experiences and user flows. You should have a portfolio with UI/UX design experience for products on both web and native mobile platforms.
San Bruno, CA
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming product ideas to tweaking pixels until they are shipped.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new features and refresh UI of existing features.
- Communicate design solutions through wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Play a vital role in the design and usability of new features. Help bring consumer-grade design and user experience to an enterprise product.
- Translate wireframes into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design while following style and brand guidelines.
- Work independently and across multiple teams. Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality, from conception to launch.
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work (down to every detail) every step of the way.
Dynamic Signal is a Start-Up! You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of both web and mobile apps.
- Working knowledge of Sketch, or Photoshop, and other mainstream design and prototyping software.
- We do not require coding proficiency, but you should at least possess a basic familiarity with HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.
- Bonus: You have experience working in the fast-paced environment of startups selling Enterprise SAAS platforms.
- Bonus: You have experience designing Communications products.
- Bonus: You have experience designing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).