Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Management team in San Bruno, CA. As our Product manager, you’ll research market needs and work with engineers and designers to conceptualize, build, and bring new products and solutions into market. This is a high-impact role at a growing pre-IPO enterprise SaaS company serving millions of users at the largest companies in the world, including over 30% of the Fortune 100.
- Define and execute product strategy and roadmap for one or more product areas in enterprise employee experience and communication domains
- Analyze investment opportunities including the identification of pain points, inefficiencies, challenges, market trends, and definition of relevant solutions for each opportunity
- Validate the market potential for solutions with prospective customers, industry experts, and others – understand market needs and advocate for product capabilities and positioning using evidence-based reasoning (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Translate business requirements into user stories
- Lead and inspire a cross-functional Engineering, UX and QA teams for implementing the product / solution
- Represent the voice of the customer throughout the development process
- Measure results and iterate on solutions with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter (which you will define and own)
- Develop internal training materials and programs to enable our Sales and Customer Success teams to understand our solutions
Key Skills and Qualification:
The ideal candidate will possess the following work experience and skills:
- 4+ years as a Product Manager delivering Enterprise SaaS products
- Experience shipping B2B SaaS products as a product owner in an agile environment: leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery
- General knowledge of APIs and with solutions that require integration with 3rd party systems
- Business and technical acumens to balance product priorities
- Experience leading with influence, not necessarily authority, across a cross functional organization and creating mechanisms to drive change
- Passionate about building end-user experiences that deliver measurable value without increasing complexity
- Expert at negotiating technical requirements and dependencies across the technical stack
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Comfort working with ambiguity and the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance – be an owner.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience. MBA would be a plus.
- Product experience in at least one of the following domains is preferred: Enterprise workforce / employee communications, employee engagement and collaboration, employee experience, workforce management, content management, CRM.