We are seeking a Professional Services consultant comfortable operating at the intersection of technology and business. This position is a good fit for the strong generalist who is comfortable taking on a variety of integral functions including solution development, product configuration and customer support during implementations. Successful candidates must be comfortable with learning and understanding how to use new software products and have a passion for working with Customers to achieve their objectives with appropriate use of our software products.
The candidate will spend ~ 50-75% of their time interacting with our customers via email, phone, Zoom, and in-person meetings which will require strong communication skills. Candidate will work closely with engagement managers and other technical consultants to complete new customer on-boarding quickly and efficiently. Candidate must have the ability to pick up and act on non-verbal communication and varying customer styles. As customer priorities change and many different work streams compete for time and attention, managing a relatively high velocity of change should be within the candidate’s comfort zone.
The ideal candidate will have experience and interest in customizing solutions to business’ communication challenges. Work product will range from configuring our product per customer requirements, building in-platform solutions, developing project materials and internal documentation to helping customers use the new product per project scope. The Professional Services consultant will collaborate with resources across our internal marketing, sales, customer success and product teams during an implementation and should have a proven ability to prioritize workload and manage time as appropriate, keeping all stakeholders informed.
- Quickly gain proficiency in Internal communication, Employee advocacy, and Dynamic Signal’s service offerings
- Apply acquired knowledge of Dynamic Signal’s product and service offerings to deliver high-value on-boarding and expansion service engagements to our customers
- Provide strategic and tactical consulting related to Dynamic Signal service offerings and customer business objectives
- Confirm all platform configuration and customer responsibilities required during implementation are completed according to specifications with quality.
- Cultivate and manage ongoing relationships with clients throughout the implementation on their use of our platform
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies documentation
- Work collaboratively with other parts of the organization to address and resolve customer issues impacting implementations.
- Work in conjunction with the assigned Engagement Manager and technical consultants to manage ongoing customer communications and share relevant updates with internal and external stakeholders
- Work cross functionally to transition and handoff customers to other parts of the Client Services team, specifically Customer Success and Support.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or related field
- A distinct passion for technology and understand the marketing / communications technology landscape
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate throughout an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- 2-3 years experience delivering consulting services
- Strong client presence with an ability to facilitate discussions and present ideas.
- Motivated, driven and self-assured
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A new MacBook Pro when you start