Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
As an expert using Rest API’s to design and implement customer solutions, you will grow the services and infrastructure required to guide and assist customers and partners in their efforts to integrate 3rd party systems with SocialChorus. You will also use your knowledge of Ruby on Rails to identify opportunities to update the SocialChorus API and develop new CE services and tools.
- Build and maintain service engineering tools to improve the efficiency and value of the Client Engineering team
- Leverage our Partner API and our Integration Platform to integrate the SocialChorus platform with 3rd party systems
- Proactively own high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships from a technical integration standpoint
- Complete the technical tasks required to onboard new SocialChorus customers. This includes file transfer setup, user authentication setup (including SSO), DKIM/SPF, and mobile app configuration.
- Write integration and troubleshooting tutorials and sample code for our clients. Become an evangelist for the SocialChorus API
- Some travel to client sites may be required when it is safe to do so (no SocialChorus employees are currently traveling).
- 5+ years experience with software development tools and environments
- 2+ years technical client consulting experience integrating enterprise systems using Rest APIs
- Proficient with SQL, SAML 2, and oAuth
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, EC2 Image Builder, S3, and CloudFormation
- Experience in Ruby, HTML/CSS, and Python
- Experience growing the technical services and infrastructure of a professional services team
- Has written technical documentation and software samples for programmers
- High level knowledge of internal communication tools including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Teams, Facebook Workplace, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems.
We are building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at DynamicSignal (DySi). It is a heck of a lot of fun, and we’d love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org