Dynamic Signal’s Employee Communication and Engagement Platform is trusted by hundreds of enterprise companies, including more than 20 percent of the Fortune 100, to modernize, streamline, and measure their communication and engagement with one platform to reach all employees, wherever they work.
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to lead the test process which drives high software quality of our unrivaled Employee Communication and Engagement Platform. This position requires an individual who is a clear communicator, team-oriented, and a quick learner.
- Design, Develop, and Support a solid automated framework for our test infrastructure.
- Work as a part of cross functional team to ensure quality of product.
- Participate in design reviews and product improvement activities.
- Perform API level testing, white box and gray box testing.
- Communicate working progress effectively and objectively.
- Give regular feedback to the team/project lead on the status of quality.
- Create documentation and maintain a log of test results.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 2+ years’ experience in a formal start-up QA environment, automation testing of web applications, mobile applications.
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver tool, .Net, Java/C#, HTML, CSS, XML.
- A clear understanding of QA processes and methodology.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovate.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company with the chance to grow into your dream role
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Catered lunches 4 days a week, plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before
- An enthusiastic and diverse team eager to meet you