At Dynamic Signal, we believe that good things happen when people communicate. It’s the foundation of every great relationship – including those between employers and employees. Dynamic Signal is a company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organizations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in the delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a global team, we are organized into self-sufficient agile feature teams to allow maximum autonomy and speed. We build in a modern, evolving stack (C#, .Net Core, React, PostgreSQL), leveraging new technologies as needed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
We are searching for a QA Engineer to join our team and help ensure world class quality of our market leading platform. This role will give you the opportunity to be involved in both manual and automated testing and help drive continuous improvement.
What will you do?
- Understand the product inside out. Analyse requirements and review technical designs to become an expert in the product. You should have a Computer Science/Information Systems background.
- Design, develop and implement test plans and test cases to achieve a high-quality market leading product. Experience with SaaS applications, web service APIs and mobile applications is beneficial.
- Maintain and improve robust test automation frameworks for all layers of the platform including Web, Mobile and API. Experience with at least some of the following would be useful: C# and/or Java; Selenium-WebDriver (Web); Appium (Mobile); Postman, RestSharp or RestAssured (API). Hands-on relational database experience with (e.g., PostgreSQL, MSSQL or MySQL) would also be useful.
- Build excellent relationships with the development team, coaching and guiding them in QA through the sprint cycles, catching issues as early in the cycle as possible.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Use your understanding of QA process and methodology and ability to detect and troubleshoot to identify issues as early as possible. Experience of iterative testing in a fast-paced agile environment is a plus.
- Proactively follow well-defined process within the Engineering department.