Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in the delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large scale business and technical challenges. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
We are looking for a Software QA Automation Engineer to join our mobile team and help ensure world class quality of our modern iOS and Android apps. This role will give you the opportunity to be involved in both manual (40%) and automated (60%) testing and help drive continuous improvement.
What will you do?
- Understand the product inside out. Analyse requirements and review technical designs to become an expert in the product.
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test cases to achieve a high-quality market leading product.
- Maintain and expand robust test automation frameworks for Mobile.
- Build excellent relationships with the development team, coaching and guiding them in QA through the sprint cycles, catching issues as early in the cycle as possible.
- Communicate working progress effectively and objectively.
- Use your understanding of QA process and methodology and ability to detect and troubleshoot to identify issues as early as possible.
- Follow well-defined process within the Engineering department with little or no guidance.
- Work in a team environment with minimal or no supervision.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an agile QA environment.
- Automation & manual testing of mobile applications, or web applications is required.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience with Appium/Selenium is required. Experience with XCTest/XCUITest is a strong plus; Coding experience in Java/C#/Phyton is required. Swift knowledge is a strong plus.
- Experience with at least some of the following would be “nice to have”: Postman, Charles Proxy, Fiddler, RestSharp or RestAssured (API).
- Hands-on relational database experience (e.g., PostgreSQL, MSSQL or MySQL) would also be “nice to have.”
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in fast pace environment.