We are looking for an exceptional Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in San Bruno, CA.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Sales Development Representative (SDR) openings while ensuring a positive hiring manager and candidate experience that is reflective of our company culture and brand. We are currently hiring SDR’s in the SF Bay Area, Chicago, and London. You’ll be utilizing the latest recruiting technologies as we continue to grow as a company!
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Drive and manage full life cycle recruitment process for the Sales Development Team.
- Hands-on person and results-driven. You are passionate about identifying and sourcing talented candidates, as well as ensuring you get the best people hired.
- Excellent customer service skills with a consultative approach. A great candidate experience is one of your top priorities. As well as a great hiring manager experience.
- Great team player with strong collaboration skills.
- Process-oriented with the ability to track and implement recruiting metrics and improve the candidate funnel conversion.
- Problem-solver able to effectively use lessons learned, iterate and improve. You like to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions and plan for the future.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing various sourcing channels such as direct sourcing, recruitment platforms, events, networking, employee referrals, college and diversity recruitment.
- Strong assessment skills to evaluate culture fit and performance background.
- Plan and attend University Recruiting events in 2019.
Who You Are?
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in fast-growing startups or tech companies, combination of agency and in-house highly preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with a consultative approach.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Understanding of compensation guidelines.
- Ability to track and implement recruitment metrics.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing sourcing options such as direct sourcing, recruitment tools, networking, employee referrals, college and diversity recruitment.
- Strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate’s performance background.
- Familiarity with behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of relocation and immigration process and resources.
- Experience with ATS systems required, Jobvite a plus.
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start