Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
We’re hiring a Recruitment Consultant to join the Talent Acquisition team to support our hiring goals. This is a temporary contract role, 3 months to start, 40 hours per week.
- Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will partner with C-level executives and VP level hiring managers to manage the overall sourcing, interviewing, selection, and closing process.
- Source candidates to build a quality candidate pipeline using LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes, job applications, and performing video screenings.
- Ensure all recruitment activities are completed in accordance with internal Dynamic Signal procedures.
- Report recruitment progress to the Talent Acquisition Manager & Hiring Managers on a weekly basis using Jobvite or excel.
- Must work with support staff and cross-functional stakeholders with a high level of integrity and respect.
- 4 + years of recruiting experience, preferably at a SaaS start-up supporting GTM, Finance & Accounting.
- The Recruitment Consultant must be comfortable working in a fast paced, high performance culture.
- Comfortable making decisions independently without constant supervision.
- Ability to manage relationships with a variety of stakeholder’s cross-functionally.
- Strong understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.