The Renewals Manager partners with sales, customer success and support to ensure a unified approach and consistent process execution. The Renewals Manager will implement processes to conduct regular account reviews and assess churn risk. Develop a win-win renewal strategy, assume ownership and maintenance of renewal opportunities, ensure forecast accuracy, conduct negotiations, engaging internal resources and closing renewals prior to expiration.
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team (sales and customer success manager) to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- Actively engage with key decision-makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments and renewals
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of renewals
- Negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with legal) that align to customer goals
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- Communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Setup customers for future success by curating use-case recommendations and educating customers on relevant new DySi features and capabilities
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Quota Carrying experience (e.g., Renewals, Enterprise Sales, Account Management), preferably in a SaaS organization
- Demonstrated discovery, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience managing a revenue pipeline and closing large contracts
- Experience collaborating with legal/contract management teams to facilitate the contract review, revision and execution
- A proven ability to connect-the-dots organizationally and influence stakeholders in various roles, levels and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Exhibits empathy and a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic team player
- Experience with a variety of customer and commercial management tools and technologies [Salesforce, Gainsight, Jira, Office365]
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Strong time and process management skills, attention to detail ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Treats work like a craft, constantly honing and refining skills to adapt to an ever-changing landscape
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.