The Path Forward Return to Work program at Dynamic Signal is a 16- week paid internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent.
The Sales Development team at Dynamic Signal connects both marketing and sales — and is a critical driver of growth at one of Silicon Valley’s fastest growing SaaS companies. As a member of the team, you’ll be surrounded by a powerhouse of talent that is interested in investing in you and your growth. Our elite sales development team continues to be recognized as one of the top in the industry and both focused on driving the business and developing clear career paths to sales, customer success, marketing, etc.
Your job is to engage with potential prospects and talk through the challenges of communicating across the workplace. We provide a modern platform that many of the world’s largest companies are using to communicate with their employees. We want to get the word out and thoughtful, personalized outreach is one of the best ways to do it. The goal of your work is to build early stage relationships with executives that ultimately turns into both new business and expansion within the current customer base which include over 100 companies in the Fortune 500.
This is not your typical sales development team. We are interested in people who want to cultivate ironclad relationships, develop personally and professionally — and embody a culture of ambition, relentlessness, innovation, and collaboration. If this is you, we’d love to welcome you to a team that is invested in doing the best work of their careers.
Location: San Bruno, CA
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Generate quality meetings with Directors, VPs and C-suite executives in Fortune 1000 companies
- Strategically work on growing existing customers with both your account executive and marketing, using a strategic, account-based approach
- Deliver compelling value to prospects and become a trusted advisor on company communications using The Challenger Sale methodology
- Implement a multi-channel prospecting approach across phone, email, video, social and direct mail
- Prospect into the most powerful corporate leaders in the world and be compensated accordingly
A Successful Person in This Role:
- Meets or exceeds Monthly, Quarterly and Annual goals
- Communicates articulately by speaking like a peer to VPs and CXOs at Fortune 1000 companies and understands organizational business drivers, challenges and pain points
- Approaches every day with relentlessness and can view challenges as accelerated learning opportunities for personal and professional development
- Growth oriented, ambitious and eager to achieve excellence and mastery of the role
- Coachable and eager to receive and implement feedback
- Confident, able to differentiate yourself and build meaningful business relationships with Dynamic Signal’s customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Committed to building the foundation of a successful career
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun monthly events
- Educational classes
- Monthly book stipend for continued learning
- Many opportunities to attend industry trade shows and events
- MacBook Pro when you start