Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
Sales Enablement is a vital function with the key goals of increasing deal conversion by improving buyer engagements, driving organizational alignment, increasing sales pipeline acceleration, and improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of your salesforce.
The Sales Enablement Manager function will act as an integrating role between various sales and marketing areas, including sales operations, sales development/ training, product marketing, content marketing, field marketing, and HR. This position is responsible for delivering the Sales Enablement initiatives for the Field Sales roles (named account reps, territory reps, sales specialists, inside sales, and partner managers) to increase sales productivity and support the sales force transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in conducting an analysis of the current state of sales productivity in conjunction with Sales Operations.
- Assist in Establishing metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Assist in Mapping company’s sales process with our customer’s buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process, and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
- Assist in Conducting an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes to and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Assist in developing and managing the 12-18 month Sales Enablement roadmap.
- Implement the development, delivery, and training of the sales playbook to the Sales Org in tight collaboration with Sales (especially first-line managers), sales operations, education, and product marketing.
- Assist in Creating and updating playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
- Deliver a comprehensive onboarding program through direct and third-party resources in tight collaboration with HR.
- Assist in Partnering with sales leadership and HR to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople, and their managers, are met.
- Drive, in a measurable way, significant sales productivity increases for company’s Sales roles.
- Add value to and leverage sales technology tools for reporting and benchmarking.
- Develop On-Demand training to be leveraged for both short and long term enablement.
- Participate in the selection and implementation/deployment of technologies to be used by the Field-force to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Regularly spend time in the field with managers and reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs.
- BS/BA Required. Masters or MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales/sales operations/sales enablement experience with global high tech B2B organizations.
- Direct Field Sales and Field Sales Management experience and proven track record required (quota carrying).
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/ sales playbook initiatives.
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs.
- Experience with CRM (such as Salesforce.com) and sales enablement platforms (such as Highspot).
- Ability to create and track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity.
- Strategic planning and thinking.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way.
- Creative thinking and ability to innovate.
- Ability to work cross-functionally for the greater good of the company.
- A passion for the profession of sales.