Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a global team, we are organized into self-sufficient agile feature teams to allow maximum autonomy and speed. We build in a modern, evolving stack (C#, .Net Core, React, PostgreSQL), leveraging new technologies as needed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
We are looking for exceptional software engineers to take on big challenges and innovate with our rapidly growing engineering team. This is 3 months long contract position.
Role and Level:
As a Salesforce engineer, you will have a hand in architecting the technology and customer experience that run Dynamic Signal. You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated software engineers to deliver world class integrations and practices that ensure developer productivity, and a great end-user experience. We are growing quickly and need maintainable and scalable technologies to power our application integration with Salesforce’s lightning component for our customers.
- Lead design, development, testing and deployment on Force.com platform
- Build custom solutions on the platform using Apex, Lightning Visualforce
- Implement standard Salesforce functionality including standard features including Workflow, Process builder, and Flows to create solutions
- Write Apex using industry standard best practices and design patterns
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and development best practices to scale implementations across multiple Lucid business units
- Develop complex integrations between SFDC, Dynamic Signal and other systems through custom API
- Own the functionality you develop, from design to production, resolving any issues along the way, and clearly communicating concepts or issues.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable platform and applications that people love to use.
- Take on tough problems with technical wizardry and finesse
- 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience working on early-stage development of Sales Cloud instances for mid-market or enterprise size companies
- Strong proficiency with Force.com Platform skills (Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, Unit Testing)
- Experience with Salesforce sites and Lightning Communities
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems (REST & SOAP API, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform best practices, coding, design guidelines and governor limits
- Experience with C# (or Any OO languages, like JAVA), with an emphasis on interacting with Salesforce APIs
- Experience developing with PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification and Salesforce Admin certification
- Excellent communication, documentation, and organizational skills and the ability to relentlessly prioritize.
- You have a track record of delivering features and functionality on time with high quality
- You have excellent communication skills and great ability to build effective working relationships