Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
We are looking for an experienced Security Analyst to work with our engineering team to ensure our market leading employee communication and engagement platform adheres to good security standards and regulations. You will work closely with various teams to not only implement good practices but also provide information and evidence of these practices to key stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Be an Expert. Have an excellent understanding of security standards and regulations such as SoC, ISO, GDPR and maintain Information Security program and compliance. You have a minimum of 3-5 years of IT or Information Security with 3+ years in Information Security.
- Respond to security questionnaires and conduct risk assessments on third-party vendors and technology.
- Manage ongoing security compliance, audit, and certification programs, translating security requirements into actionable items.
- Design and apply good security practices in our platform across product and infrastructure.
- Proactively identify security issues, vulnerabilities and threats within the platform
- Keep up to date, evaluate and apply new technologies
- Lead security projects and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to implement. You should have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Produce high-quality detailed documentation to internal and external parties while managing sensitive or confidential information.
- Coach and mentor fellow team members on our journey to deliver great technology
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.