We are looking for a Security Analyst who will play a key role as part of the Information Security team.
- Security Policy and Compliance Management
- Security Project Management
- Risk Monitoring and Incident Management
- Vulnerability Management and Forensic Investigation
- Vendor Assessment and Evaluation
- Maintaining Information Security program and compliance.
- Assist with responding to security questionnaires.
- Conducting risk assessment on third-party vendors and technology.
- Manage ongoing security compliance, audit, and certification programs.
- Review security requirements and translate into actionable items.
- Attend ongoing industry working groups and trainings on relevant subject areas.
- Investigate research, gather electronic evidence, and resolving issues on our DySi platform.
- Effectively recognize threats by performing relevant research and data analysis.
- Recognize opportunities for addressing fraud issues, risks, and exposures.
- Collaborate with cross functional groups such as legal, product, marketing, customer success, and engineering to enhance processes.
- Produce high quality detailed documentation to internal and external parties while managing sensitive or confidential information.
- Evaluate security technologies.
- Lead security projects and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to implement.
- B.S. in Information Security, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent experiences
- Minimum of 3-5 years of IT or Information Security with 3+ years in Information Security.
- Extensive knowledge in various security and risk standards (ISO 2700x, NIST 800, etc.)
- Must have excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external parties.
- Understanding of broad range of security technical concepts.