Dynamic Signal is seeking an experienced security engineer to provide security policies and procedures, respond to network security events, develop remediation plans, and implement dedicated and reactive countermeasures This position requires a dynamic individual with proven leadership and strong technical skills, who is a clear communicator and a team player.
- Security and compliance are your focus. You’ll be on the front-lines of Dynamic Signal’s compliance with standards such as SOC and GDPR, along with responding to regular audits and penetration tests.
- Educate development and quality assurance teams about potential vulnerabilities such as injection, CSRF, and XSS.
- Collaborate closely with the existing engineering, product, IT, and legal teams. You’ll analyze requirements & technical designs and be responsible for making sure implementations are secure from the beginning
- Understand Dynamic Signal’s RESTful APIs, C# ASP.NET web architecture, React.js front-ends, Swift and Java mobile applications.
- Research the potential impact of existing and new vulnerabilities. You are always up to date with sources such as CWE or OWASP. You will need to interpret logs, draw conclusions, and provide root cause analysis.
- Explore modern techniques for improving our secure development practices and proactive defenses.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering, systems engineering, information systems, or related fields
- IT security certification such as CISSP
- 5-10 years of experience
- IT support skills; familiar with Unix/Windows, monitoring, and securities systems infrastructure SPAM control, IDS analysis, Microsoft Office suite, network operating systems, SQL, LAN, Cisco, laptop and email encryption, ability to identify phishing attempts, and efficiency in detecting computer viruses; knowledge of audit functions, computer lab systems, and security compliance
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start