Dynamic Signal is looking for a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations, financial close and reporting processes for our US and UK companies. The Senior Accountant will play a significant part in building our accounting department that scales with the company. We are seeking an individual who has solid understanding of GAAP, general ledger structure, and financial reporting. This job is for an individual who is versatile and comfortable working in fast paced and changing environment as well as working cross functionally with other departments effectively. If you are passionate, attentive, collaborative, curious and want to be challenged, join our amazing team in an awesome company!
- Report to Assistant Controller and assist in all aspects of accounting, including revenue recognition, commission, and GL
- Take ownership of the monthly close process which includes preparing consolidated financial statements of the US and UK companies, preparing, and reviewing journal entries, reconciliations, accruals, and account flux analysis
- Prepare and distribute monthly/quarterly/annual P&L vs. Budget reports to each department heads and work with them in performing variance analysis
- Participate in design and implementation of internal controls, company policies, and accounting processes based on best practice
- Lead or assist in special projects for the US & UK companies: Audits, system conversions, evaluation & implementation of new account standards such as ASC 606, various other reporting requirements, etc.
- BS in Accounting. CPA designation or licensing in progress.
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience with minimum 2 years in public accounting
- Experience in SaaS revenue recognition preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite with intermediate skills in Excel including VLOOKUP, if functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Prior experience utilizing online NetSuite, QuickBooks Pro, Salesforce desired
- Reliability with strong work ethics, maturity and professionalism to handle confidential data
- Growth mindset, enjoy working at fast paced environment and managing multiple concurrent projects and tasks
- Must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and demands
- Ability to communicate effectively with the teammates and various levels of management as well as external contacts
- Excellent organizational skill, attention to detail
- Strategic, analytical and motivated to self-educate; able to identify and report relevant issues to the management for timely and accurate resolution
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start