Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
You should be comfortable with C# or Java and systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, and RabbitMQ. We’re looking for confident coders who enjoy working on both .NET technologies and third-party APIs on a regular basis.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Understand our existing platform and services. You have experience calling and creating APIs for internal use and modern RESTful web services for the public.
- Take things apart You rely on solid computer science fundamentals to break down a problem into high performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
- Learn how things work You’re not afraid of new technologies. You handle .NET technologies such as LINQ, Entity Framework, and Windows Services. You quickly pick up third-party APIs, particularly OAuth social media APIs from Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Play nice You collaborate with the product management, front-end, and mobile teams to design and build new features. You expose APIs for internal use and modern RESTful web services for the public.
- Best practices: Apply best practices and patterns for things like security, performance and scalability.
- Own your code from design to production resolving any issues along the way and clearly communicating concepts or issues
- Coach and mentor fellow team members on our journey to deliver great technology
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.