Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organizations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps engineer looking for an exciting challenge. You will work with our innovative team to help us achieve forward thinking deployment practices. You will be involved in the provisioning and management of production environments across our large customer base while also working closely with the rest of the engineering team to deliver an automated pipeline that enables continuous delivery.
The candidate should have experience with TFS, PostgreSQL, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Docker, Kubernetes. Experience with Kubernetes orchestration tools such as OpenShift or Rancher would be useful.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Design and build infrastructure and deployment systems that are automated, scalable, secure, resilient and efficient. You have a computer science background and 5+ years working in the industry with at least 3 of those in the devops space.
- Design data flow utilizing nginx, IIS, DNS, IPSEC tunnels and firewall rules
- Implement micro services and containers using tools like Kubernetes and Docker
- Orchestration and environment automation using tools such as Ansible, Salt, Jenkins and GIT
- System provisioning, configuration and deployment of Linux or Windows based systems and applications
- Manage development, QA and production environments including monitoring across all levels of the application
- Participate in product releases with the aim of fully automating
- Manage corporate IT tasks occasionally. These may include: provisioning & troubleshooting user work environment (e.g., laptops, VPN), network maintenance, and data center maintenance
- Continually learn and keep up to date with emerging trends
- Coach and mentor others
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.