Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
We are looking for a bright, positive, and dependable Sr. Executive Assistant/Facilities Manager to join our team supporting the C-suite executives in our People organization. This person will keep a constant pulse on operations and work on projects and events that will allow managers and team members to do their best work. This role also will be responsible for managing facilities operations across the company when our office reopens.
Executive Admin Support
- Strategically manage and maintain multiple evolving executive calendars with competing priorities
- Facilitate staff meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
- Attend key meetings in order to track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items, as needed
- Coordinate international and domestic travel and prepare expense reports for assigned executives
- Plan, coordinate, and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events including leadership offsites, management meetings, speaking engagements, monthly and quarterly cross-functional activities
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Serve as a liaison between cross-functional teams
- Handle monthly expenses for executives
- Draft outreach emails from CEO to help move the business forward
- Create quarterly teambuilding events cross-functionally
Note: The company currently operates fully remote due to Covid restrictions.
- Manage return to office and re-entry task force upon re-opening of HQ including COVID safety procedures, equipment, office supplies, office cleaning, and set-up
- In partnership with the events planning team, plan and coordinate events that promote positive company values to include team outings, customer meetings, annual company events, holiday events, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and manage the new hire swag inventory
- Manage all building and facilities vendor relationships including contract negotiations, project management, and communications
- Ensure office operations run smoothly, and direct coordination of vendors, inventory of supplies and stocking office and kitchen supplies and equipment
- Manage organization, space planning, cleanings and functionality of the office spaces
- Work with teams to prepare any COVID-19 precautions(s) and partner with managers and other team members to provide support and direction on safety protocols for all offices
- Other special projects as assigned
- Oversee Office Manager/Admin Assistant
- Mentor, train, and motivate Office Manager
- Conduct performance evaluation for assigned staff