Senior Front-End Developer
The Department (Department Description):
Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a global team, we are organized into self-sufficient agile feature teams to allow maximum autonomy and speed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
We are looking for exceptional software developers to take on big challenges and innovate with our rapidly growing engineering team.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will have a hand in architecting the technology and customer experience that run Dynamic Signal. You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated software developers to deliver front-end patterns and practices that ensure developer productivity, a great end-user experience, and a performant website. We are growing quickly and need maintainable and scalable technologies to power our website and applications.
What will you do?
- Work with engineering leadership to create a front-end technology roadmap and deliver against commitments.
- Play a core part in the creation of our new react app and implementation of our brand new design system
- Own the functionality you develop, from design to production, resolving any issues along the way, and clearly communicating concepts or issues.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable web applications that people love to use.
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at the top of your game.
- Accurately estimate work
- Design scalable and performant technical solutions
- Implement best practices
- Engage with other Engineering teams, QA, and Product Management to collaborate on the best solutions to fit our customer needs.
- Take on tough problems with technical wizardry and finesse.
- Mentor and support more junior team members
- Lead by example, use your ideas to implement features and demonstrate how it ought to be done
- Encourage new and better ways we should develop, discover, and implement new best practices for the development in engineering organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Rich development experience with React (or Angular or similar) and ECMAScript standard.
- You love clean code and robust design
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including testing your own code and reviewing your teammate’s code
- Keen nose for bad code smells
- Best in class programming skills
- Experience developing and delivering scalable, customer-facing software solutions
- Innovator with good ideas, strong problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have a track record of delivering features and functionality on time with high quality
- You have excellent communication skills and great ability to build effective working relationships
Dynamic Signal (DySi) purpose is to create a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best.
Everything we do at DySi is based around our five core values; Integrity, Equality, Ownership, Mindfulness, and Excellence. They shape the way we approach our work, our colleagues, our customers, our vendors, our partners, and our industry peers.
We are an inclusive company and equality is one of our core values. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, including those with criminal records.
Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with DySi, this depends entirely on the nature of the offences, and requirements of the position.
To access our Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy please send an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Each applicant offered a position within DySi must complete a basic background check. This background check may vary depending on locations. For Northern Ireland job roles, successful applicants will be asked to complete and Access NI basic check, for jobs roles in England successful applicants will be asked to complete and complete a DBS check.
To access our Handling, Use, Storages, Retention, And Disposal (Access NI) Policy please send an email to; email@example.com