The Department (Department Description):
Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a global team, we are organized into self-sufficient agile feature teams to allow maximum autonomy and speed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
We are looking for exceptional software developers to take on big challenges and innovate with our rapidly growing engineering team.
Role and Level:
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will have a hand in architecting the technology and customer experience that run Dynamic Signal. You will join a team of world-class, highly motivated software developers to deliver front-end patterns and practices that ensure developer productivity, a great end-user experience, and a performant website. We are growing quickly and need maintainable and scalable technologies to power our website and applications.
- Make mature, bold decisions to move our systems forward
- Disseminate information and train other developers on best practices and techniques for high-quality front-end development
- Work with engineering leadership to create a front-end technology roadmap and deliver against commitments.
- Lead by example, use your ideas to implement features and demonstrate how it ought to be done
- Help scale our systems and enhance usability and performance
- Encourage new and better ways we should develop, discover, and implement new best practices for the development in engineering organization
- You will work with your manager and/or architect to design performant, scalable, and resilient solutions
- Rich development experience with React (or Angular or similar) and ECMAScript standard.
- You love clean code and robust design
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features, including testing your own code and reviewing your teammate’s code
- Keen nose for bad code smells
- Experience developing and delivering scalable, customer-facing software solutions
- You have a passion for mentoring and coaching engineers
- Innovator with good ideas, strong problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have a track record of delivering features and functionality on time with high quality
- You have excellent communication skills and great ability to build effective working relationships
We are building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at DynamicSignal (DySi). It is a heck of a lot of fun, and we’d love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.