At Dynamic Signal, we believe that good things happen when people communicate. It’s the foundation of every great relationship – including those between employers and employees.
Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent successes, we are delighted to be expanding our truly talented team in Belfast. We are looking for talented senior engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest Belfast City Centre office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the early stages of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Design and Develop quality React applications using state of the art technologies like ES7 and Redux.
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at the top of your game.
- Master the inner workings of Webpack for a global web application. Experience in general wizardry is a plus.
- Investigate and fix bugs that the QA department throws your way or even better – catch them before they get to QA.
- Craft amazing features from start to finish in an Agile environment. Plan our world domination with other Engineering teams, Designers and Product Management. Apply your experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery techniques.
- Own your code from design to production resolving any issues along the way and clearly communicating concepts or issues
- Coach and mentor fellow team members on our journey to deliver great technology
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.