Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented iOS and Android mobile engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
You will work with product management to design and develop the vision for the mobile app which is front and center of what we do. You love data abstraction, inheritance, protocols and have extensive hands-on experience designing, building, testing and maintaining robust, modular and scalable architectures.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Architect: With 2+ years of Swift or Java experience and multiple years of software development under your belt, you have no problem taking technical ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Build: Develop new features in an Agile environment. Translate mockups into localized, high-performance code. Fix bugs the QA department throws your way.
- Collaborate: Join forces with Product Management and Design to develop the creative vision for the app. Sync with Web and Back-End teams to make sure you get the data you need. Integrate social media APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube (because you are fluent in JSON and don’t need to look up what RESTful services are).
- Best practices: Apply best practices and patterns for things like security, performance and scalability.
- Own your code from design to production resolving any issues along the way and clearly communicating concepts or issues
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.
Dynamic Signal is an Equal Opportunities Employer. As part of our security compliance all successful applicants will be required to obtain a Basic AccessNI Disclosure. Having a criminal conviction will not necessarily bar an applicant from working with Dynamic Signal.