We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Network Engineer in San Bruno. In this role, you will be primarily responsible to support and to evaluate and deploy tools and processes to operate enterprise-wide IT and Infrastructure. This includes establishing the highest security posture, as well as assisting SOC2 compliance efforts while owning the infrastructure architecture throughout global locations.
- Architect, deploy and manage (monitoring/alerting) enterprise-wide global network infrastructure connecting data centers, public clouds, office networks utilizing IPSEC tunnels and BGP.
- Administration of Palo Alto Networks firewalls to ensure information security, administering IPS/IDS.
- Building out of network infrastructure in corporate offices with MDFs/IDFs and APs.
- Managing enterprise’s IP space using IPAM.
- Managing enterprise’s network topology in a visual format.
- Hands-on troubleshooting skills utilizing various network inspection and monitoring tools on various platforms.
- Hands-on designing and management of network infrastructure.
- Hands-on programming using CLI and scripting to automate processes.
- On-call rotations supporting 24×7 production ops.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of enterprise-level infrastructure design and deployment.
- 3+ years of device configuration management and automation scripting.
- Problem-solver able to effectively use lessons learned, iterate and improve. You like to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions and plan for the future.
- In-depth knowledge of Python or equivalent scripting required.
- Linux and Windows system administration skills are a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you